1) Far fewer homes are decorated on the exterior
2) They will often have both Ham and Turkey on Christmas
3) Chestnuts are actually eaten and sold in stores
4) Mulled wine, this is our equivelent to Hot apple cider, where we use apples they use grapes
5) NO EGGNOG
6) Adults past a certain age no longer have stockings
7) Christmas Pudding see link http://www.deliaonline.com/
Christmas "baskets" are called "hampers"
9) Mince pies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
10) Boxing Day (day after christmas)
11) Christmas Crackers a small paper package that when you pull on both ends "cracks" and has small gifts inside
This is a list of just a few that I can think of/noticed.
PLEASE BRITISH FRIENDS IF I'VE LEFT ANY OUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD!
MANY BLESSINGS THE SPAMPS!